Understand the dashboard
The Utilmate dashboard is your entire business at your fingertips so you can get stuck into running your business straight away.
The dashboard is broken into three parts:
This is where you manage common processing Utilmate. The number shows you how many items you have to process. This includes:
- Import Meter Reads
- Unbilled transactions
- Charge, Receipt and Adjustment Approval
- New and Undelivered SMS Messages
- New and Undelivered Email Messages
- New and Undelivered Posted Mail
The performance Graphs section is where you'll see important business performance metrics including:
- Total owing in each building:
Totals are broken down into the ATB buckets – current, 30, 60, 90, 90+ so you can see overall levels of debt in each building.
- Recent and upcoming treatments:
You'll see what you've recently sent and what is expected to be sent soon.
- Vacant and occupied sites in each building:
The number of vacant and occupied sites within each building.