Letters, Emails and SMS
Emails, letters and SMS messages are configurable within Utilmate.
- Emails are sent to the customer in HTML format. They can be manually sent or automatically triggered by a workflow and sent.
- Letters are posted to customers or attached to emails in PDF form. The letter templates are in HTML format and converted to pdf. They can be manually sent or automatically triggered by a workflow and sent.
- SMS messages are sent to customers' mobile phones. They can only be automatically triggered by a workflow. You can also send bulk SMS messages to your customers.
To view your current list of correspondence, go to the Maintenance menu and select Letters, Emails and SMS.
- Template Type - this is the type of template - email, pdf (print/post) and SMS).
- Template Name/Email Subject/ SMS Message - this is the template name, email subject or sms message
- Days of Week - this is the schedule for the workflow to be run and will generate correspondence.
- Last End Datetime - this is the last time the workflow was run.
Important: To view or edit your correspondence templates, see Edit Your Mail Merge Templates.
If you have more than one brand, invoices and correspondence can be sent from each brand identity:
- A separate HTML invoice template is used.
- A separate set of HTML email and print templates are used.
- Email from names and addresses are separated for each brand.
In your Customer Details screen, you'll need to select the Brand dropdown list.